Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My girls are getting SO big

So, I don't know where time is going. My girls are getting so big. Every day it's something new, and they make life so much fun. Brynlee is walking around everywhere and into everything. It is just so crazy how quickly they grow up.

Already Daddy's girls!



























4 comments:

  1. Ashley,
    You have done a beautiful job on this blog. The pictures are great. I get such a kick out of watching you, Rhett and the girls. Love is fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you have joined the blogging world! Your girls are beautiful! They really are so big...its crazy how fast they change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,

    You did a great job on your blog. It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. Thanks for coming over last night. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Brynlee is walking! Crazy! Your girls are so cute! And I too am glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete